The Lose-Lose Paradox of Solopreneurship
If your business is built on a product / service that you alone can deliver from start to finish, you’re thinking too small.
And you’re also probably on the fast train to burnout, or bankruptcy, or both.
See, when you’re the sole solution provider, nothing works when you don’t.
– Wanna take a sick day?
– Wanna quit early tomorrow?
– Wanna spend all afternoon reading/writing at Starbucks?
– Wanna go up to the cabin for a few days?
– Wanna book a surprise anniversary trip (and not bring work)?
– Wanna spend the winter in Costa Rica?
– Wanna take your kids skiing over Christmas break?
– Wanna go to the DMV on a Monday morning? (okay, no one WANTS to do that, but it’s nice to have the option)
Cool, go for it. Go ahead.
But you’ll come back to unhappy clients and a bleeding bank account.
It’s a lose-lose situation.
You either feed the business (at the expense of your freedom) or get a taste of freedom (at the expense of your livelihood).
Millions of service providers and small business owners are in this exact situation.
And we’re all getting the same *bad* advice…
…and it’s time for it to stop.
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out how to turn your lose-lose into a WIN-FREAKING-WIN.