If you’re an entrepreneur, it’s easy to get overwhelmed.
With all the information out there, you might be wondering what deserves your attention—and what’s a waste of time.
In this episode, Justin reveals some big picture insights for you:
He shares the “Targeting Trifecta“, a three-part framework you can use to increase revenue, lower lead cost, become nearly immune to changes in online platforms and gain a crystal-clear focus to guide your business decisions.
- How a “healthy“ diet almost gave him Diabetes… and how a similar, common business mistake might threaten your company. (2:10)
- Unsustainable focus mistakes causing your business to be “Out Of Whack“. (5:50)
- Disguise effective ads to read & feel just like content. (16:40)
- Counter-intuitive uses for email lists most marketers don’t tell you about (it’s NOT staying in touch with your leads) (9:40)
- The hidden downside of saving money in your business—and what to spend money on to maximize growth. (14:50)
- Why video ads are way oversold—and the easy-to-produce alternative to make ads effective. (17:10)
- Design decisions which harm ad performance—and the “design“ adjustments which make your ads more effective and cheaper to create. (18:15)
- The difference between two types of marketers—those who lower their ad costs and those who don’t. (20:00)
- The free method to eliminate the guesswork and be almost certain your ad will work the first time. (20:35)
Take a minute to join our Facebook page for FRESH marketing insights, front-lines access to Justin and his team, plus “we-should-have-to-pay-for-this-but-they’re-free” trainings