If you’re an entrepreneur or a marketer, you’ve probably heard one word a million times: Content.
Some people love content, others hate it. Some create content daily, others yearly.
But most importantly, there doesn’t seem to be a clear consensus on content.
This episode shines light on the topic of content and shows you what types of content there are and how to create content people love—and what never to do when you create content.
- How good content can get you meetings with people you never would’ve dreamed of meeting. (3:30)
- The biggest mistake you can make in content creation. (5:45)
- Why never to create content in “jargon-speak”. (7:40)
- 9 ways to measure if your content creates the impact you want it to have. (13:45)
- How content can create credibility and authority—even when you have NO money or network. (19:30)
Take a minute to join our Facebook pagefor FRESH marketing insights, front-lines access to Justin and his team, plus “we-should-have-to-pay-for-this-but-they’re-free” trainings