Guarantees…Who Needs ‘Em?
When you’re in business for yourself, you know what risk feels like. Sometimes you take small risks, other times you place a huge bet.
Whatever way you think about risk, you need to be cautious:
Shying away from risk can stifle your growth, but taking huge risks can end in ruin.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to think about risk (and guarantees) in a productive way so you can grow your business and live the life you want.
Show highlights include:
– 3 small risks you can take to advance your business without risking ruin (do these if you know something needs to change). (3:55)
– 3 questions to write down and answer yourself to learn your attitude towards risk and determine your future. (5:00)
– Why a guarantee can’t fix your fear of risk. (8:35)
– How guarantees can be unethical. (10:15)
– What the difference between a jet fighter and a commercial airliner means for investing in your business. (12:35)
– The worst, yet common way to hire which can make your investment worthless. (17:35)
Take a minute to join our private Facebook group for FRESH marketing insights, front-lines access to Justin and his team, plus “we-should-have-to-pay-for-this-but-they’re-free” trainings